Violence against children and women in the Balkans – case studies of Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Albania
NADEL - National Childrens Line and SOS telephone for women with experience of violence
- Babović,M., Obradović, J., & Stević, M. (2022). Human Trafficking in Serbia: Overview of the Situation in the Context of the 21st Century. ASTRA – Anti Trafficking Action.
- Radoičić Nedeljković, A., & Glišić, M. (2022). In front of the Screens. Research on Gender-Based Violence in the Digital Environment. NGO Atina.
- Pavlović, S. (2022). I Appeal to the Court…"- Monitoring of the Five Year Implementation of the Public Peace and Order act, Article 16 - Prostitution. Autonomous Women’s Center.
- Lacmanović, V. (2022). When Institutions Fail, Silence Remains - Analysis of Institutional Response to Reports of Violence That Preceded Femicide [2017-2018]. Autonomous Women's Center.
- Lacmanović, V., Mališić, A., Ivković, J., & Ignjatović, T. (2022). Systemic Education Postponed until Further Notice - Analysis of Education on Sexual and Reproductive Health and the Rights of Children and Youth in Curricula in Elementary and High Schools in Serbia. Autonomous Women's Center.
- Hrnjak, J., & Radoičić Nedeljković, A. (2021). Mankind Owes to the Child the Best that it has to Give. A Case Study on the Violation of the Right to Privacy and Confidentiality of Data of Child Victims of Trafficking People and Sexual Abuse in Serbia. Citizens’ Association for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings and All Forms of Gender Based Violence.
- Radoičić, A. (2021). Behind the Screens. Analysis of Human Trafficking Victims' Abuse in Digital Surroundings. NGO Atina.
- Bijelić, N., Pedrola Vives, E., Szalontai, F., & Pavlović, S. (2020). Awareness and Attitudes of Secondary School Students towards Youth Intimate Partner Violence (Spain, Hungary, Serbia, Croatia). Autonomous Women’s Center, Centar za edukaciju, savjetovanje i istraživanje, Foundacion INDERA, Nők a Nőkért Együtt az Erőszak Ellen.
- Pavlović, S. (2020). Awareness, Experiences and Strategies of High School Students for Addressing the Problem of Digital Sexual and Gender-Based Violence (Serbia). Autonomous Women's Center.
- Pedrola Vives, E., Szalontai, F., Ignjatović, T., Ileš, M., & Bijelić, N. (2020). Secondary School Teachers' Awareness of Cyber Sexual and Gender-Based Violence in Youth Partner Relationships (Spain, Hungary, Serbia, Croatia). Autonomous Women’s Center, Centar za edukaciju, savjetovanje i istraživanje, Foundacion INDERA, Nők a Nőkért Együtt az Erőszak Ellen.
- Ignjatović, T., & Ileš, M. (2020). Attitudes and Response of Secondary School Representatives to Abuse in Youth Romantic/Intimate Partner Relationships (Serbia). Autonomous Women’s Center, Centar za edukaciju, savjetovanje i istraživanje, Foundacion INDERA, Nők a Nőkért Együtt az Erőszak Ellen.
- Ćeriman, J., & Stevanović, O. (2019). The Future is in My Hands. Analysis of the Correlation between Gender Stereotypes and Gender-Based Violence. NGO Atina.
Wednesday, February 8, 2023