Eurasian Coalition on Male Health (ECOM) has opened a call for proposals from LGBTQ community-based organizations and unregistered initiative groups for Small Grants program under the regional program “Right to Health”.
The Goal of the Small Grants Program 2019 is to increase advocacy capacity of trans people, experiencing stigma based on their gender identity, HIV status and other characteristics.
- To strengthen advocacy capacity of community-based organizations that represent trans people, to advocate for the right to health;
- To raise the awareness among trans people on their right to health;
- To advocate for the right to health for trans people through engagement with national and international human rights mechanisms.
- Within this Call for Proposals, ECOM invites non-governmental community-based organizations and unregistered initiative groups from the following countries of Eastern Europe and Central Asia: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Estonia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, North Macedonia, Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, and Ukraine.
- The priority will be given to trans community based organizations and initiative groups working from within ECOM members, and to organizations and initiative groups that did not participate in ECOM’s Small Grants Program in 2017 and 2018 as independent sub-recipients or as implementing initiative groups. In addition, other things being equal, priority will be given to new organizations and initiative groups. Applications from consortia of organizations will not be supported.
For more information and how to apply, visit: https://ecom.ngo/en/small-grants-for-trans-initiatives-2019/