[Photo retrieved from Love Exploring]
The Feminist Review Trust is inviting applications from eligible entities for women’s projects in the UK and internationally.
These grants represent the diversity of women’s lives globally and support the creativity which with women fight the inequalities they face. Set up in 2001, the Trust was funded by Feminist Review. Run as a collective since its inception in 1979, the voluntary work of Feminist Review’s editorial teams over the years has provided the means for the Trust to share the success of the journal with groups of women throughout the world similarly working for change.
- Lesbian and transgender rights
- Violence against women and girls
- Disabled women and girls
- Refugee women and girls
The maximum value of any individual award is UK £15,000 (or its equivalent).
- The Feminist Review Trust will only accept one application from the individual or organisation per round.
- The Feminist Review Trust will fund:
- Hard to fund projects
- Pump priming activities
- Interventionist projects
- Training and development projects
- One off events
- Core funding
- Other projects
For more information and how to apply, visit: http://www.feminist-review-trust.com/