SVRI has co-created multiple resources related to self and collective care which you can find on our website.
- Access to a free, self-paced, online course "Dare to Care"
- Evidence scoping review of various models of self and collective care in the trauma field
- Blog links (one on collective care, and one on power and self-care)
- Recordings of online events (trauma-informed meditations; decolonising wellness and self-care; leadership and care)
- Two case studies (focusing on Raising Voices and HaRT) to inspire you on how its possible and beneficial to integrate self and collective care into the culture and way of working in different types of teams and organisations
- Links to previous relevant work on self care and vicarious trauma